- Can be inserted down a tracheal tube after tracheal incubation to block the right or left main bronchus for a controlled one lung ventilation. The lung tissue distal to the obstruction will collapse, allowing the surgeon’s view and access to the relevant structures within the thoracic cavity.
- Achieves lung separation and one lung ventilation as an alternative to double lumen tubes
- Manufactured from transparent medical grade PVC allowing clinicians to visualise any blockage quickly
- Atraumatic tip with double offset eye to provide relief if the distal hole becomes occluded for easy insertion
- Smooth Surface for easy insertion
- Supplied sterile in easy access sachets